From our humble beginnings to the Corporation we are today, none of this would have been possible if it was not for you and for your continuing patronage. So now we are here to give back. Finding partnering organizations or charities that can maximize corporate investment is an important component of our strategic development.
Supporting the community is a sound long-term investment
MEI’s on-going success is directly linked to the conditions in each community that we operate.
Our Community Investment Program:
- Makes community involvement a part of our business model, not just a policy
- Intersects employee values, business interests, and community needs
- Monitors and measures results
- Carries out a substantial portion of the involvement through partnerships
- Makes use of in-kind contributions in addition to cash
MEI Community Investment Program focuses on these key areas:
- Recreation, Arts & Culture
To view our eligibility for Corporate Donations, click here.
To access our online Request for Donation Application, click here.
McDougall Energy is a proud national partner of the National Aboriginal Business Match. Come visit us at the most powerful Aboriginal-driven business development event in Canada on Ojibwe Territory this November 7-9, 2016 at the Machine Shop in Sault Ste. Marie. Learn more about Aboriginal Business Match >